JKM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JKM

JKM, All you'll ever need...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSP version... NEWBIE here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joshilistic
Noobz
Noobz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PSP version... NEWBIE here Empty
PostSubject: PSP version... NEWBIE here   PSP version... NEWBIE here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:52 pm

hi to all.... I have plans on buying a PSP. i was wondering what is the best version?? gusto ko yung pwede mag download ng games kasi nga expensive ung mga original dba.... anyway, im hoping somebody will reply.. paki sabi namn differences ng versions ng PSP at yung fat and slim??. thanks
Back to top Go down
kuya_jah
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character sheet
Moderator: 1000

PSP version... NEWBIE here Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP version... NEWBIE here   PSP version... NEWBIE here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:22 pm

joshilistic wrote:
hi to all.... I have plans on buying a PSP. i was wondering what is the best version?? gusto ko yung pwede mag download ng games kasi nga expensive ung mga original dba.... anyway, im hoping somebody will reply.. paki sabi namn differences ng versions ng PSP at yung fat and slim??. thanks

You can buy the latest custom firmware if you'd like. IE: 3.90 M33. Just don't buy those PSP that comes with sony official firmwares, since you won't be able to play downloaded games with those. But you can still install a custom firmware with those psp that has sony official firmwares, but it will take you some time to do that since you're new to the psp.

As for the difference between the fat and the slim, not much. For the slim, you won't be able to run homebrew applications/games yet, not sure though. That's only for the software part. As for the hardware, for the fat psp, you won't be able to connect it on a TV set [HD-Ready] to play your games/watch movies. Sa Slim lang pwedeng gawin yun.

Yun yung most noticeable na differences nya. As for the technical part, mas mabilis daw magload yung slim plus it has bigger read-only-memory compared to the fat one.

EDIT: Moved this topic to PSP Lounge. Blebleble
Back to top Go down
http://jkm.phpbbsite.com

PSP version... NEWBIE here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JKM :: PlayStation Portable :: PSP Lounge-
Jump to: